Expert in International Affairs

We offer visa application (acquisition, change, renewal), international marriage, birth registration in foreign country, application for permission of naturalization, company registration support by a Gyoseisyoshi (solicitor, aka immigration lawyer) and certified translator

Certified translator (Japanese ⇔ English)

Supported by a translator certified by several organizations.

Expert in International Affairs

Agency/support services for application with experienced staff

Reasonable DIY Support Plan

We offer reasonable DIY support plan for the client who needs only preparation of documents

Only Translation Needed?

Translation of birth certificate / marriage certificate is 3000 yen +; countries: Philippines, Nepal, Sri Lanka, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nigeria, Korea, China, Taiwan, USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, etc.
Sakura Immigration Lawyer's Translation Services helps you!

Why Choose Us

Yukimasa Kun, Offical character of Japan Federation of Certified Administrative Procedures Legal Specialists Associations

By partnering with a translator company, we can provide you accurate translations and reasonable prices.

5 minuts by car from Omori IC, Mei-Nikan Expressway. Free parking lot available. For the details, click here

On-line consulting using ZOOM, etc. is available

Experienced staff will help you with your visa application. Order only for document preparation is acceptable